Would you like to actively participate in the launch of a new digital banking service offering?
Swiss4.0 S.A. is a regulated FinTech company by the FINMA (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) that seeks to provide a one-stop digital solution for banking services such as money transfers (SWIFT, SEPA, instant international transfers…), a premium debit card program and lot more in the future.
We are looking for a Client Officer who will provide the best customer service for our clients.
- Ensuring a positive, professional, and great client service experience.
- Managing client inquiries via phone, email, and text message.
- Understanding client needs to solve their problems efficiently and proactively.
- Directing client complaints or complex queries to relevant departments in a timely manner.
- Providing clients with technical assistance on products and services.
- Documenting calls and filing written reports.
- Reporting to a group manager and working with the team to achieve targets.
- Attending meetings and training programs.
- General Front support to the Compliance Department on KYC/AML inquiries.
- Contacting the clients in relation to queries such as: account opening clarifications, client due diligence (name screening, transaction monitoring) and KYC/ client data updates.
- Ensure appropriate filing of documentation and/or clarifications obtained.
- Promptly notify the Compliance Department of any issue raised during the client onboarding process.
- Identifying potential client services concerns and facilitating proactive intervention steps.
- Keeping track of new products on offer, as well as emerging trends in client services.
- Recommending product improvements based on client services feedback.
- Banking training or equivalent.
- Knowledges of KYC/AML Swiss standards.
- Certification in customer relations, customer services, or similar would be advantageous.
- French, English and/or German as a mother tongue and an excellent level in another of these languages is an asset.
- 2-3 years of experience in client services in Finance.
- Exceptional ability in providing professional, efficient, and friendly client services.
- Client service oriented with a constant concern for quality.
- Advanced ability to provide technical assistance, resolve issues, and recommend improvements.
- Fast learner and ability to quickly become familiar with new IT systems.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams).
- Swiss Domicile.
We might have the open position you are looking for right now.
Kindly fill your contact information with a short message describing your objectives and why you would like to join Swiss4.
Get in touch
Bd Georges-Favon 10